Tuesday, October 21, 2008

21oct- 1734

today is cloudy-rainy day
felt very sleepy while going to coll, i reached coll at 1200 and i oni knew that the lecture was canceled, no one was inform me and i called the sampat to asked why never tell me that the lecture was canceled, but actually i also cant blame the sampat because v are already not in the same class and no one will tell me about the class canceled. Soon, after scol, i received a sms from one of the classmate, i tot finally got someone who had realize me but actually he juz got some business with me ( again... the subject) haha.....
deli , himnaseyo.....

2 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

i wan to knoe who is 'sampat'!!!!!!wah!!!!u so sampat,,,write me sampat...........angry...hahaha!!!!

adrianming said...

aiyo i sms u not only for business la. really nvr see u around also ma. LOL~