Wednesday, November 5, 2008

200811051151

Whao~~
Today im darn happy, the latest ChaoEn's magazine show a lot of things about Malaysia eh!! Sumore this time I WAS IN THE MAGAZINE neh!! I so happy bcoz i know that He will SEE it......haha...... thanks Korea IMD ..... I love Ya!! kiki....... Besides, today is my first day back to my position neh....although already a bit not so familiar liao but it makes me though a lot of the thing in de past noh!!! hoho!!! I will appreciate the chances that are given to me n i won't be so stupid anymore.....oh yeah!!I will work hard for it n i will love it.... I PROMISE ...



......


I knew that u r struggling now !!! Dun worry everyone are praying for u n supporting u..... THREE of THEM also ....... lets all of us get the 95% percents from Him n v will FIGHT for the 5% okay...as u thought us that we must depand on Him. We will listen n remember n take action d..... we are waiting for u..... just to see u again OKAY!! Himnaseyo!! Others will know what u had done one day n I THANKED for everything that u had done n LOVE U ..... i wont go away anymore..... I SWEAR!!

4 comments:

Robin Tan said...

wow~~come out in the magazine lo..
haha..gt chance let me see~~~
can ah~??

Deli_lac said...

ERM!! if got chance i will d... hehe

Jason Leingod said...

I also want to see! haha

PILLA CHEN said...

i aso wan c!!!!!