Sunday, December 28, 2008

Misunderstanding

MISUNDERSTANDING is a bad disease. The more people that related the more troublesome it will become. Sometime it is hard to express our expression through words, even sometime people will thought wrongly what are u really trying to express, especially when you are chatting online. When a misunderstanding occurs, it's hard to explain or "cure" it. I think i need to grow more. Sometime when i thought of how people look at me , i will realize that actually im not mature enough. I dont like to be so childish in front of people because it will seems im weak. I need to learn more especially my character. I realize that i cant be patience with those who weaker than me. I knew this is not good, but i promise i will change it. Im really sorry for those that i treat u badly n because of my impatience.

5 comments:

PILLA CHEN said...

ya..i aso think u not very mature...sometime act cute!!i like....if u look mature....i scare u abit...hahah...lol!!!!u can very beauty n cute de!!dio mmg dio!!dio!!dio bo!!!dio!!!

Deli_lac said...

THank You .... Pilla

ef@N said...

dio dio dio~~~~
fly by~~~pass by~~~~

PILLA CHEN said...

haha~~~

- miyuke - said...

haihai odelia!
it's woei khyi here :p